Capt. Andreas Paris CV
- Date of birth: 15 Nov 1955
- Nationality: Cypriot
- Passport No: K00249093
- Cyprus Seaman’s Book No. CY 218997
- Place of Birth: Famagusta Cyprus
- Marital status: Married
Maritime Academy at Greece 1976 -1978.
Bachelor of Laws LLB (University of Nicosia) 2006 -2010
Greek – mother language
English – speaking & writing very good
- Seagoing staff 1979 – 1988 : 2nd officer and Chief officer on tankers
- Chief officer/ Safety officer.- 1988 – 1990 ROPAX Princessa Cypria, Princessa Amorosa
- Master 1990 -1995, Tanker (Panamax), 3 months as captain on a 1500tns LPG
- 1995-1997. Manager at ANDECO MARINE SERVICES Ltd (Monitoring of loading discharging of tankers at Larnaca port for Oil Majors – Cyprus)
- Manager at PEMACO MARINE SERVICES Ltd (Monitoring of loading discharging of tankers at Larnaca port for Oil Majors Cyprus)
- Also the same period I was acting as Oil products quantity surveyor with Caleb Brett & A&D Independent Surveyors Ltd
- 11/08/1997 – 23/05/2013,(16 years), Harbor Pilot / Senior Pilot with the Cyprus Ports Authority handling vessels in ports up to 320 mtrs, tankers on SBM up to Suezmax size conventional tanker mooring at sea buoys up to Suezmax size.
- 23/5/2013 – 30/11/2013, Mooring Master at E-S STS operations in ship to ship operations underway offshore Cyprus and static (at anchor) Larnaca bay, up to Suezmax type,STS superintendent – POAC (person in overall advisory control).
- 01/12/2013 – 31/06/2014 Consultant at VTS terminal services Ltd and VTS Vasiliko Tugboat Services Ltd on a seven 7 months contract for the organization, staffing and training of the pilotage team and tugboat crew and follow up of the maintenance of tugboats.
- Preparation of the operation manuals of the pilotage service and the manuals for the operation and maintenance of the tug boats for the SMS system, according ISM code.
- Inspection and proposals for the purchase of tugs, pilot boat, mooring boats, tanker for slops and oil response vessel.
- 1st of June 2014 to 31st October 2015, working as pilot at PSC Pilotage Services (Cyprus) Ltd at Vasiliko Port Cyprus ( per ship ) and Mooring Master for GAC, GTS Dubai as required.
- 1st of Nov 2015 onwards Mooring Master
Accreditation’s and licenses
Always available to be presented I do hold the following valid certificates issued by the Cyprus government
|1. Master unlimited||CC00001316|
|2. Basic Safety||BS00002016|
|3. Advance Fire Fighting||AF00002016|
|5. Survival Craft Rescue Boats||SC00002016|
|6. Proficiency in fast rescue boats||RB00001516|
|7. Ship Simulator||BRM00008913|
|8. Security Officer||SSO00042913|
|9. Passenger Ships||PAS00009114|
|10. Medical Care||MC00014813|